Green Tips

neon poison green nails with skull and snake rings

A manicure from 2015, neon green nail tips outlined with a darker green by using a nail art brush. Showing off some of my ring collection that I have since "decluttered", but I do believe I've kept all of these rings.

neon green nail tips manicure with metal rings

I'm behind on posting, though I still do my nails at least every week, or however long the manicure happens to last. I've gotten really interested in decluttering, minimalism, KonMari, you name it, and it's reflected on my nails, even though that was not my intention. I've worn plain nail polish so many times during the past several months, and I decided that really light colors suit me better, even though I think dark colors are cooler.

No comments :

Post a Comment