Magic Red Nails

arcane magic red and black nails with rhinestones

I've decided to do the 31 day nail art challenge!

I will do it at my own pace. It will most certainly take over a month for me, but I like having some guidelines to tell me what I should do next.

Day 1: Red Nails

Maybelline New York colorama 15
Here is how I style my nails when I'm pretending to be a witch or wizard. :D

This is the first red design I'm posting, yay! Next up is orange, and I already have an idea what it will be.

Anyone is free to join the challenge at any time! If you're not sure what it is, I have put up a list here. Also, search for "31 day nail challenge" on Google and you will find amazing collections of what other nail bloggers have done.

As for what I did here, I just used a nail art brush dipped in black polish and finished it with clear polish and rhinestones.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

6 comments :

  1. this design is really wonderful :)- I like these small diamonds <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) This is a recreation of my old favorite manicure which was actually from a stamping plate, but a bit different.

      Delete
  2. lovely red, love your design too :D

    ReplyDelete