Gothic Lace Nails

gothic manicure with purple tips and black lace

This is a manicure style that I particularly love and I've had it several times with different dark purple polishes. It's a gothy/witchy nail style. I have bought a stockpile of these black lace nail stickers because I like them so much. :D

dark purple shimmery french manicure with black lace stickers

This time I've finally taken pictures. Basically what I did was used a light pink shimmery polish, did a french manicure with the dark purple on top, and covered that with the black lace stickers, which I previously had to cut up to match each nail's width. And of course, everything is covered with my beloved Seche Vite top coat.

I hope you like the results! This has really turned into one of my go-to nail styles.

No comments :

Post a Comment