Gradient Nails

Green and beige gradient nails no sponge technique

Gradient nails, no sponge used.

I'm a little behind on posting. I actually don't have this manicure anymore, so here is only one picture of my nails. They would look the same in all images anyway. :P

This is my old technique for gradient nails that I liked to do before I learned about the sponge technique. This one is a little messy, because it produces a really thick layer of polish on top. Basically, I color the sides of my nail with a dark polish and then add layers of a semi-transparent lighter polish to blend the colors and make it light on top.

I originally liked to do it with red and beige, but people told me it looked like I slammed my fingers with a door, so here is a non-disturbing version. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment